cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Foster <jafos...@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Tree Traversal Apologies
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 23:16:36 GMT
I'd like to apologize for putting forth an idea and then disappearing for 3
days.  It was Canadian Thanksgiving and the dial-up connection at my
fiancée's parents' place was unusable.

I'm currently going through the replies to the original idea, as well as the
current sitemap documentation, to figure out how to model the traversal.
I'll try to have a more fleshed out idea tomorrow.

As a side note, what is the opinion out there of a RegExpTable, which is
like a HashTable, except that all of the keys are RegExp patterns?  The
RegExpTable returns an array of objects whose regular expression keys match
the query string equally well?  This seemed like one (very naïve) way to
deal with the different pipelines (at least those that use regular
expressions).

I'm off to struggle with the sitemap.  After 3 years of trying to figure out
engineering education, I have to admit that source code looks a little like
a foreign language :)

Jason Foster