cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Homeijer <>
Subject Release resources created by action (XMLDBGetRootCollectionAction )
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:41:17 GMT

I am planning to create some XML:DB specific actions. One of them is
It queries XML:DB for a Collection object based on the collection name and
stores the collection in a request attribute.

The purpose of the action is that the Collection it returned can be used in
other actions and xsp pages.

At the end of the pipeline, the resource created by the action (in the case
the Collection object) should be released.
What options do I have to release the resource?

Is this something actions could be extended with?
<map:act type= .......         <---- create the resource
</map:act		    <---- some sort of hook or event to release the

Michael Homeijer

To unsubscribe, e-mail: