cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Problems with C2 and Tomcat 3.3
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:15:02 GMT
Which version of C2?

I've use cocoon_20_branch with 3.3 final, and everything works smoothly,
and concretely the reloading of sitemap class works nice.., only one
caveat .. do not use the auto reloading feature of tc3.3.., this causes
the Cocoon to not unload completely and leaks memory.., i think the
cause of this leaking is the hsql server that is not correctly shutdown
when cocoon shutdowns..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega