cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Developing with Avalon
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:41:44 GMT
I have successfully gotten the Avalon documentation transformed into
PDF.  There are a couple caviats though, that I don't have time to
resolve right now:

I have not generated the Table of Contents yet (a future excercise),
and I cannot import images into the document due to unpredictable base
addresses.  All the important information is there, and it comes out
to a meager 52 pages (did I write all that?).

For anyone listening on the cocoon list, I would appreciate help in
telling FOP to find the external graphics.  If anyone has clues that
help, let me know.  Enclosed is what the PDF looks like (zipped up).