cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.cocoon.components.xpath.XPathProcessor dependancy in XMLResourceBundle
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:58:38 GMT
Neeme Praks wrote:

> Uhu? Berin? Anyone? Are these changes ok? Should we vote on these or I'll
> just go ahead and commit?

Go ahead and commit.  The XMLResourceBundle is still in the scratchpad.  While
it is there you are free to play with it to your heart's content.  We need to
vote to promote it when it is ready for primetime.  After that, the API and the
configuration has to be the same.  Bug fixes are ok for the primetime stuff,
but anything that would change the API should be voted on.