cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Cocoon Docs and pre announcement of a new Cocoon site
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:41:23 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> > Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >
> > Try it with the "context:" URL changes.  I am using it now, and it works
> > wonders.  I am now getting a couple other themes ready, so I have
> > live theme
> > switching and image backed rollovers.  Now that I solved the
> > protocol issues,
> > I am stoked.
> Hmm, looking at the xml files in the documentation/svg directory, they
> already use the context: urls. I did a clean cvs checkout and build,
> but it doesn't work. (build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=true webapp and
> copy cocoon.webapp in Tomcat 3.2.3).
> Perhaps I'm missing something.

I'll look into it--it could simply be some bad markup somewhere--or the
javascript link is bad.  The version I have is already mangled with the
theme switching code.  Although, if you want the theme switching code
with a switch between xml.apache.org and printable.apache.org themes,
it is definitely doable.