cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Cocoon Docs and pre announcement of a new Cocoon site
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:18:27 GMT
The Cocoon documentation "xml.apache.org" theme should be just like the
Stylebook generated stuff now.  Can someone verify that this is true?
The SVG markup now has a portable way to define where images are (per
context) that really helps deploying sites with live graphics.

I am in the midst of creating a site for my 2nd employer (an upstart
company catering to small and medium sized businesses with several
services).  The new site will be available soon.  It will be running
Cocoon 2 live with graphics that are generated with Batik.  The site
will be themed to demonstrate our ability to create small sites.  Part
of the services we will provide are web site development (we have the
pre-packaged themes that are part of the site, and custom work).  The
focus during the beginning stages is outsourced network administration.

Stay Tuned, I will post a full announcement and link to the live page
when it's up!