cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AvalonCon London, Thurs 11th Oct
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:14:14 GMT
Paul Hammant wrote:

> ===========================
> Unofficial AvalonCon tonight in London
> ===========================
>
> Stefano & People,
>
> It's going ahead as the tube strike does not kick in until midnight.
>  The details below are all correct.  It would be *really* *cool* if some
> Cocoon people could come along.  We have some from Avalon and JAMES, but
> conspicuously absent are Cocooners.  If anyone is London based, and
> fancies a couple of hours with geeks in the City discussing server
> frameworks, then they are more than welcome to attend.
>
> Please email me for my mobile number if required.
>
> And Stefano, it sure is a great shame about Fede, but that's not to say
> that we could not do it again in some weeks.

Oh, sure. And I might well jump on a plane to be there as well.

But don't call it "AvalonCon", it's not a conference and there is a
perfect word for this: hackathon. :)

So this will be the first unofficial, semi self organized, Avalon
hackathon. Hope to be able to attend the next :)

Should we start creating Cocoon User Groups around the world? :)

Hmmm, got an idea, maybe a way to earn money to sponsor myself to
further development would be to make Cocoon t-shirts and sell them here.

Hmmmm, hmmmm.....

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.