cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AvalonCon London, Thurs 11th Oct
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:19:01 GMT
===========================
Unofficial AvalonCon tonight in London
===========================

Stefano & People,

It's going ahead as the tube strike does not kick in until midnight.
 The details below are all correct.  It would be *really* *cool* if some
Cocoon people could come along.  We have some from Avalon and JAMES, but
conspicuously absent are Cocooners.  If anyone is London based, and
fancies a couple of hours with geeks in the City discussing server
frameworks, then they are more than welcome to attend.

Please email me for my mobile number if required.

And Stefano, it sure is a great shame about Fede, but that's not to say
that we could not do it again in some weeks.

Regards,

- Paul H