cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject [admin] what the heck is httpclient.jar?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:18:11 GMT
Don't you guys know that we cannot place LGPL software in our CVS as a
general ASF policy? There is no different between GPL and LGPL for java
software given the nature of classloading. So, if we ship that, we have
to turn Cocoon into GPL software!!!!

[btw, what happened to the ASF members on this list?]

Anyway, there is an HTTPClient on jakarta commons. Whoever added that to
the CVS, please, let's change it ASAP, or, at least, before the ASF
members list burns me down to death with flamewars.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message