cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java esql.xsl
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:37:34 GMT
On 17.Oct.2001 -- 02:12 PM, haul@apache.org wrote:
> haul        01/10/17 07:12:14
>
>   Modified:    src/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java
>                         esql.xsl
>   Added:       src/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp
>                         EsqlConnection.java EsqlConnectionCocoon2.java
>                         EsqlHelper.java EsqlQuery.java
>   Log:
>   Patch from Thorsten
>     - removed the inner classes (created real ones)
>     - moved redundant code into a helper class
>     - added support for jdbc ResultSet positioning
>       (now we can do paging not only for MySQL and PostgreSQL
>        and it's quite easy to add more)
>     - added a <esql:previous-results> as counterpart of <esql:more-results>

Team,

on purpose have I not committed this to 2.0 nor 1.0 since 1.0 seems to
be in maintenance mode and although I honestly believe this patch is
sane I don't want to break anything so short before rc2 or final.

I'd be happy to commit it to the other branches if so desired. Note
that for C1 some differences in helper classes exist
(i.e. org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.library.sql as opposed to
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp)

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de