cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Man <Martin....@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: AW: How do I use the latest version of FOP with Cocoon1.8?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:52:48 GMT
On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 03:21:51PM +0200, Adnan Zelkanovic wrote:
> Could someone give me more infos about that?
> Because, it's very, very interesting.
"Important" is not measured by the amount of money you have, how much your
question is worth to your company or how desperate you are
for an answer, rather, it is measured by how much you contribute to
the linux kernel."

quoted from www.tux.org/lkml section 3, replace linux kernel with cocoon2
in this case...

> I only need FOP higher than 0.15; if I can
> run it without installing Cocoon2 I would be very happy.
> So, please, if anybody now about it, don't hesitate to post.
maybe checking fop lists ???