cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Martin Man <Martin....@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: [c2] possible util logicsheet bug
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:58:46 GMT
On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 12:37:47PM +1000, Jo Bourne wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I am trying to upgrade our c1.8.2 sites to c2 and I think I have found a bug in the util
logic sheet, I am trying to include an remote xml page using xsp. first i tried using pages
from one of our c1.8.2 that worked fine before upgrading (I did change the xsp namespace declarations)
and when this failed I have pruned back and back until all I have is this:
> 
> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
> <xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
>               xmlns:util="http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0">
>  <page>
>   <xsp:logic>
>    <util:include-uri>
>     <util:href>http://alice.va.com.au:8080/cocoon/afringe/login</util:href>
>    </util:include-uri>	
>   </xsp:logic>
>  </page>
> </xsp:page>

yep, it's a bug, I'm able to reproduce it with cocoon, however not using
standalone application of util.xsl and xsp.xsl onto your page...

I'm going into it now and will let you know later on what's the result...

> 
> <xnip/>
> 

-- 
2CC0 4AF6 92DA 5CBF 5F09  7BCB 6202 7024 6E06 0223

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-dev-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, email: cocoon-dev-help@xml.apache.org


Mime
View raw message