cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [C2.1] new SOAP logicsheet
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:01:33 GMT
Ovidiu,

Thanks a ton for your contribution. Checked it in. Please cross check.
- I have added it to the main page too for better visibility.
- Fixed hard coded /home/ovidiu strings.
- Fixed imports in URLSource that went bad after the merge.

One Request, If we can get rid of the HTTPClient dependency it will be great!!! Please take
a look
at http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/javatips/jw-javatip34.html.

Thanks,
dims