cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Answer <A.Nuzh...@ftc.ru>
Subject Re: AW: XIncludeTransformer still not working
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 07:27:13 GMT
Hello Jörn,

  My xinclude not work. May be you send me your config?
  I have win2000/jdk1.3.1_01/Resin 2.0.2/Cocoon2.0rc1a.
  My sitemap and xsp-file already here. I can't understand
  where is problem...
  Now error caching-independent. If even Resin cache disabled and
  NonCachingEvent/StreamPipeline used, XInclude not work for me.
  CInclude using is not right way - i need to use XPath/XPointer
  expressions in href attribute.