cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alberto Garoffolo" <a.garoff...@bibop.it>
Subject x:forge
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 11:06:01 GMT
I read in the cocoon mailing list about x:forge valutation and project.

It's a surprise for me read that there is a project to rewrite, totally or partially, x:forge
by Ricardo Rocha.

My position and attention about x:forge is always very strong, indipendently from the status
of Bibop R&D or others enterprise reality. I can assure that my entusiasm for the project
is the same that 6 month ago when i started writing it, and I would like to partecipate in
its evolution and future projects.

For this reason I ask you to consider my position, opinion and disponibility for every x:forge
project, this for the time, the attention,  the projectual effource i have dedicated to x:forge
in its total implementation.

Alberto Garoffolo