cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <gian...@rabellino.it>
Subject Re: call for members in JSP 1.3 EG
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:16:23 GMT
> >> I am also trying to put together the expert group.  I think it
would be
> >> great if the Cocoon community were to nominate somebody to the JSP
1.3
> >> expert group; that person could help convey the requirements and
ideas
> >> of this community.  For example, as you may know, JSP 1.2 added a
XML
> >> syntax to JSP pages but there is much improvement that can be done
in
> >> that space.

> Dev-Team,
> No responses to this email. Is no one interested?

I'm writing this just to let you (and Eduardo) know that there is
actually a lot of  interest in this process, at least on my part. Since
I'm not an official Cocoon developer and I don't have any particular JSP
skills or experience, I don't feel entitled as a candidate to the
position, yet and FWIW I just wanted to register my interest in making
XML and JSP work together in an even better way . :)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino