cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Brooke <si...@beesianum.jasmine.org.uk>
Subject Re: [C2RC1a] Serious (maybeupload.jar) problem with Windows XP / JDK 1.3.1_01
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:29:50 GMT
On Thursday 18 October 2001 10:57, J?rn Heid wrote:
> When trying to start Cocoon (Resin 2.0.2) on XP I get
>
> java.lang.ClassFormatError:
> uk/co/weft/maybeupload/MaybeUploadRequestWrapper (Code of a method
> longer than 65535 bytes)
> 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)

OK, I need to know lots of things.

Which version of MaybeUpload are you guys now using?
Which JVM was in use on the Win XP machine? Which JVM on the Win2K
machine?

For what it's worth, my current (1.0.5) maybeupload has the full class
of MaybeUploadRequestWrapper compiled as 7300 bytes, and the jar file
is 32966 bytes, so something is wildly wrong. I suggest you download my
latest stuff from
and try with that. If it still breaks, get back to me.

                 'You cannot put "The Internet" into the Recycle Bin.'