cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: entity resolution for Documentation build - almost
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:56:26 GMT
Would someone on each platform please try the following
on a recent CVS HEAD ...
1) edit documentation/cocoon.xconf to raise the catalog
verbosity level to 3
2) add the attached "catalog-test.xml" to your xdocs/
... note that the rest of the xdocs/*.xml do not yet challenge
the entity resolver. This doc declares an external entity
that cannot be found relative to xdocs/
3) add a temporary entry to book.xml for catalog-test
4) build docs
5) tell us if you see the bug described below or
do you get a successful build.

Carsten, did you follow that process to exercise the bug?

thanks, David Crossley

------