cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: entity resolution for Documentation build - almost
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:11:21 GMT
Cartsen wrote:
> Hi David,
> I applied your patch to both cvs. Thanks!
> I think the problem lies indeed in the double slashes
> of your url (file://). Where is this url build?

The URL is built in components/resolver/ResolverImpl.java
in the resolveEntity() method. Note that everything is OK
via normal servlet running - the URL starts with file:/
However, when running "build docs" it gets file://

You would be able to see it yourself, if you try to
process the catalog-test.xml supplied with the last
patch.
cheers, David