cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Resolver.jar licensing
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 09:54:38 GMT
I sent this posting earlier today, but it did not seem to get through.

Perhaps it is appropriate to contact Sun directly, via Norm Walsh.
As was raised in a previous thread, i am sure that their intent would
be to have resolver capability widely used.

http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2001-September/011506.html
 [excalibur] Catalog code

If necessary, i will dive into CVS to assist with reverting to using
the original Arbortext code (public domain). As you know, we used
that for the initial Cocoon capability. It did operate well during testing.

Also, as an urgent and temporary measure, we could disable the
resolver and withdraw the jar from CVS - although this would take
some time.

- David Crossley