cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject entity resolution for Documentation build - almost
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 13:55:20 GMT
I have started adding to the "newdocs" target of build.xml
to copy the entities and system catalog to the build space.
This does work and the entity resolver swings into action.

However, i get a strange failure when i declare an external
entity in my xdocs. The only difference that i can spot is that
the system identifier ends up starting with "file://" using the
command-line cocoon-based build of "newdocs". Yet when
using the servlet context (e.g. via cocoon samples) the system
identifier ends up starting with "file:/" (and all is OK with the
processing).

The second double slash in the URL is from the getRealPath()
method. This also does not happen via the servlet context.
Instead there is a proper single slash.

Here is the log snippet ...
DEBUG   10019   [        ] (): SAXParser:
file:/usr/local/cvs/xml-cocoon2/lib/xerces_1_4_3.jar

Resolved public: ISO 8879:1986//ENTITIES Numeric and Special Graphic//EN//XML
file://usr/local/cvs/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/documentation//resources/entities/ISOnum.pen

Failed to create InputSource:
file://usr/local/cvs/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/documentation//resources/entities/ISOnum.pen

DEBUG   10019   [        ] (): ComponentFactory decommissioning
instance of org.apache.cocoon.components.parser.JaxpParser.