cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <gian...@rabellino.it>
Subject [patch/proposal] Another documentation patch
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:31:14 GMT
Ciao,

I patched the documentation javascript code so that it should be
consistent with Main behavior in mangling filenames. I'm attaching the
slightly revised script.js that I called script-cli.js. I changed the
documentation sitemap accordingly so that it will read the correct file.

Hopefully this will solve even this minor inconvenience (as of now it's
working on my generated documentation) even though, if this patch is
accepted, there is the need to keep in sync Main.java and the script
mangle() methods.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo