cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <gian...@rabellino.it>
Subject Re: [Request]: Sitemap Components Documentation
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 21:13:00 GMT
Ciao Carsten,

> So this is actually a request for help. We could start by
> documenting all sitemap components (generators, actions,
> matchers, serializers, transformers, selectors). This should
> be seen as user documentation, so implementation details
> etc. does not play a role.

first of all I have to excuse myself: I promised to volunteer and send
some docs, but unfortunately I had some paid and urgent work to do so I
was unable to start. Hopefully (well, not when it comes to my financial
setup ;)) the situation will change shortly and I might be able to help
you out a bit more.

Secondly, I'm a bit puzzled by the document setup: I didn't quite get
what you are planning as the final documentation layout: I saw that you
added a "userdocs" tree which is fine, but I fail to understand if and
how to reuse and reorganize the existing documentation.

I tried to come up with a first addition and wrote the "matchers"
document. I'm attaching it, please tell me if this is what you are
expecting or if I'm using the wrong approach: if it's OK I'll finish it
up and send you a diff.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino