cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alberto Garoffolo" <a.garoff...@bibop.it>
Subject Remarks
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:02:16 GMT
I read in the cocoon mailing list about x:forge valutation and project.

It's a surprise for me read that there is a project to rewrite, totally or
partially, x:forge by Ricardo Rocha.

My position and attention about x:forge is always very strong, indipendently
from the status of Bibop R&D or others enterprise reality. I can assure that
my entusiasm for the project is the same that 6 month ago when i started
writing it, and I would like to partecipate in its evolution and future
projects.

For this reason I ask you to consider my position, opinion and disponibility
for every x:forge project, this for the time, the attention,  the projectual
effource i have dedicated to x:forge in its total implementation.

Alberto Garoffolo