cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Build Failed on MacOS X
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:19:00 GMT
Dear All,

I am getting a new platform specific build failure.

Trying to build Cocoon 2 under MacOS X, has always in the past thrown up
the failure of Ant to find 'tools.jar', but this has never aborted the
whole build process before.

Now when I do a ./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp I get a fatal
error:

	/Volumes/Tardis/Checkouts/xml-cocoon2/build.xml:705: Could not find file
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.3/lib/tools.jar to
copy.

and the build halts.

Doing a search of my whole filesystem (sudo find / -file tools.jar) I
cannot find a copy of tools.jar anywhere, Apple either called it something
else, or it's contents are mixed in with another jar.

This was never a problem before, the build would continue past that error,
and the webapp would all work.

Any suggestions?

thanks

regards Jeremy