cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: entity catalogs support - finalisation
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 15:43:20 GMT
At 12:05 AM +1000 5/9/01, David Crossley wrote:
>Does the entity resolver start correctly for everybody?
>At the default verbosity level, you should see resolver
>messages going to standard output.
>
>It would be good to finalise it so that we can add it
>to the C2.0 release. The only thing that i can see holding
>it up, is a success report from a Macintosh platform.
>
>The only failure reports so far turned out to be config
>mistakes.
>
>(If you need to catch up, then see xdocs/catalog.xml
>and the link to catalog sample.)
>
>regards, David

With an update from CVS (about 10 mins ago) running Cocoon 2 under TomCat
3.3-m3 running on MacOS X 10.0.4 I get this error message, when I click on
the link on the welcome page to test the 'Entity resolution using catalogs':

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: File
"file:/Volumes/Tardis/Library/TomCat/webapps/cocoon/docs/samples/catalog/ISOnum.pen"
not found.

Yes, and the file is not there .....

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design