cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject multiple Cocoon2 contexts/projects, removing hsqldb
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:12:26 GMT
Hi,

How do you completely stop Cocoon 2 from trying to set up hsqldb?

I am trying to run a second Cocoon 2 context, but it tries to set up a
second hsqldb server.

I have commented out all references to 'hsqldb' and 'jdbc' in
'sitemap.xmap', 'cocoon.xconf' and 'web.xml' files, removed 'hsqldb.jar',
but I still get class not found exceptions looking for it.

Do I need to edit 'hsqldb-server' out of 'cocoon.roles' and re-build Cocoon2?

Is it considered a bad thing to run TomCat with multiple Cocoon 2 contexts?

If I want to run multiple separate projects, is it better to make the ROOT
context the Cocoon context (so the separate projects do not have to have
the same URL prefix) and run them all in there under sub-sitemaps?

thanks for any help

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre