cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2.1] Run HSQLDB Server as a Cocoon component - Will work out of the box now.
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 18:46:35 GMT
At 7:41 AM -0700 7/9/01, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>Giacomo, Carsten, Team,
>
>Can you please try the SQL/ESQL samples in C2.1 with latest CVS. I have
>componentized a HSQLDB
>Server that can be enabled/disabled in cocoon.xconf. Now it does not rely
>on the @install.war@
>filter in database.properties. So we can create a WAR and drop it in
>anywhere :)

I am happy to confirm that both the ESQL and the Catalogue samples work on
MacOS X 10.0.4 under TomCat 3.3-m3, having done the build like this:

cd /Volumes/Tardis/Checkouts/xml-cocoon2
./build.sh clean
./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre