cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McKibben <mmckib...@ncube.com>
Subject Re: ClassUtil
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:22:33 GMT

Hello, check you path and make sure it is relative to the jar file's root
path and *not* relative to the path of your class package name. The reason
for this is that ClassUtils uses java.lang.ClassLoader.getResource(...)
*not* java.lang.Class.getResource(...).  With Class.getResource(...)
relative paths get the current Class's package name prepended to the
resource path before delgating to ClassLoader.getResource(...).
ClassLoader.getResource(...) on the otherhand does not do this kind of
name resolving.

Regards,

--mike