cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <>
Subject Re: [RT] Cocoon and WSDL [was Re: AW [LONG]: [C2] Providing and using soap services]
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 17:49:01 GMT
On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Sam Ruby wrote:

> Giacomo wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, I probably missunderstud your analogy SOAP -> Axis is like
> > Cocoon 1 -> Cocoon 2, and so I thought Axis is the next generation SOAP,
> > not a toolkit for different things like what I've envisioned.
> I certainly can't say for sure that it exactly matches what you envision...
> ;-)
> Let's figure out what is needed, what we have got, and where we need to go
> from there.

Ok, give me some time to consult my Axis mail archive to get familiar
with what have been discussed so far and also a look into the Axis code
base and you can look forward to meet me on the axis-dev list. Everybody
interested in this is invited to follow there, too (let's infect the
axis community with our thought ;).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message