cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <>
Subject Re: [C2] Source path relative to servlet context
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2001 18:59:40 GMT
On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Piroumian, Konstantin wrote:

Konstantin, I really don't know why you need that. It has worked for
months now and why should we change URLFactoryImpl and what do we gain?
I think either JspServlet is wrong or your implementation of the
jsp-reader, don't you think? I would like you to try to use the
HttpContext in your jsp-reader to determine the context relative portion
of the src value.