cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Heid <h...@fh-heilbronn.de>
Subject Questions about Batik
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:55:01 GMT

I have some problems with including external images with xlink:href (the
path seems to be incorrect - but where's the base path?). As Batik throws no
exception it is hard for me to find out in which directory the images have
to be put.

Which version of Batik does C2 use? Would it be good to include the version
number into the lib-name? As RC2 of Batik 1.1 is released I think this would
be necessary. Or is it a special version (like FOP)?

If no one has ever tested the resolving of external links inside SVG I will
try to find out.

JOERN_HEID