cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vgritse...@hns.com>
Subject RE: AW: entity catalogs support - finalisation
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:27:06 GMT
Jeremy,

Do not combine these tasks!
And, do not do install if you ever used build.sh without -Dinstall.war=$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps
parameter!

Try this:
./build.sh clean
./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war=$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps install

PS Need to write clearly in doc that before install clean is required - or change build.xml...

Vadim