cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vgritse...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [C2][VOTE] Sync C2.0 and C2.1 branches
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 03:05:13 GMT
Dims,

I'm not sure is it yours mistake or somebody's else, but:

Correct exception handling is vanished from (at least) FileGenerator,
and may be from some other places (did not cvecked rest).
The problem is that instead of ResourceNotFoundException,
SAXException is thrown back in sitemap (and processed by 500
error handler instead of 404).

Previously, FileNotFoundException were cought by generator.
Now, this piece of code is gone and FileNotFoundException is
wrapped into SAXException.

Vadim