cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vgritse...@hns.com>
Subject RE: AW: entity catalogs support - finalisation
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 17:27:24 GMT
If your ever used build without specifying install dir - then yes, it's required,
because on second run Ant will skip this step:
    <copy todir="${build.war}" filtering="on">
in
  <target name="copy-webapp" depends="prepare">
target, but it needs to be executed with initialized variable "install.war".

Vadim