cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <>
Subject RE: General question about virtual hosts and C2
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 10:04:26 GMT

the crux is the compilation of the sitemap. The sitemap compiles to
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap for *all* webapps. Since the sitemap
class is loaded using the same classloader as cocoon (since you put the libs
in the Resin lib directory), the same class gets loaded for different

So, for each webapp/cocoon.xconf

  <!-- The ProgamGenerator builts programs from a XML document written in
       a MarkupLanguage.
       root-package: persistent code repository.
       preload:  -->
    <parameter name="auto-reload" value="true"/>
    <parameter name="root-package" value="org.apache.cocoon.www"/>
    <parameter name="preload" value="true"/>

this into something unique for each webapp. Hopefully it works. In Tomcat
you just get a load of exceptions.