cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: [C2][Vote]: Changes between C2.0 and C2.1
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 13:04:39 GMT
Dims,

thanks. I've checked everything out and it works perfectly.

I spoke to Berin about that and he said that

ExcaliburComponentManager myManager = new ExcaliburComponentManager (null,
myClassLoader);

and

ExcaliburComponentManager myManager = new ExcaliburComponentManager
(myClassLoader);

are equivalent. Thus there is no need to check for null.

I should have documented that.

/LS