cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Newland" <chris.newl...@emorphia.com>
Subject RE: Re[2]: DatabaseXActions
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 11:21:50 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I'm working with the latest Cocoon2b2 code from CVS.

I've added support in AbstractDatabaseAction for:

request attributes overriding request parameters
"nullable" attribute in the AbstractDatabaseAction descriptor
"default" attribute in the AbstractDatabaseAction descriptor

I'll be submitting diffs today (if I can, my ISP is bad today :( )

Having said that, these are only fixes. Christian Haul is working on a new
architecture for this problem so I'm not sure if my diffs will make it into
the codebase. If your not happy applying diffs I can send you the patched
classes.

Regards,

Chris