cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject [C2]: Vote - New RC ? was [C2]: Reaching Milestone - C2rc1
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 07:28:32 GMT
Hi Team,

lets do a quick vote on this as I think Steven is right.
We will get hundrets of reports for this problem.

So we could either:
a) Silently exchange the current rc1 with an updated version
   which doesn't set the ldaptransformer
b) Make a rc1a with the same behaviour
c) Add a README.IMPORTANT txt file to the distribution dir
   which explaines this problem.

my vote is +1 on b)

Carsten