cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: [Bug 2873] - org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in Handler:java.util.NoSuchElementException when starting Cocoon
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:55:51 GMT
Hi Carlos,

is this bug still valid or did you solve your problem?


Carsten

Open Source Group                        sunShine - b:Integrated
================================================================
Carsten Ziegeler, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn
www.sundn.de                          mailto: cziegeler@sundn.de
================================================================

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: bugzilla@apache.org [mailto:bugzilla@apache.org]
> Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. Juli 2001 16:46
> An: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
> Betreff: [Bug 2873] - org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception
> in Handler:java.util.NoSuchElementException when starting Cocoon
>
>
> PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. TO FURTHER COMMENT
> ON THE STATUS OF THIS BUG PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW
> AND USE THE ON-LINE APPLICATION. REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE
> DOES NOT UPDATE THE DATABASE, AND SO YOUR COMMENT WILL
> BE LOST SOMEWHERE.
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=2873
>
> *** shadow/2873	Sat Jul 28 23:08:49 2001
> --- shadow/2873.tmp.7765	Sun Jul 29 07:46:29 2001
> ***************
> *** 112,115 ****
>
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorIm
> pl.load(Progra
>   mGeneratorImpl.java:184)
>   	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:204)
> ! 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
> --- 112,216 ----
>
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorIm
> pl.load(Progra
>   mGeneratorImpl.java:184)
>   	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:204)
> ! 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
> !
> ! ------- Additional Comments From carlos@cvc.edu  2001-07-29
> 07:46 -------
> ! After I updated CVS, the error went away,  but the error below
> is what cocoon now
> ! shows:
> !
> ! message Exception in Handler
> !
> ! description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
> !
> Handler:org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
> Could not set
> ! up Component for hint:
> ! org/apache/cocoon/www/file_/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/sitemap_xmap
> !
> ! sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> !
> ! source Cocoon servlet
> !
> ! request-uri
> !
> ! /cocoon/
> !
> !
> ! embedded exception
> !
> ! org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could
> not set up
> ! Component for hint:
> ! org/apache/cocoon/www/file_/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/sitemap_xmap
> !
> !
> ! embedded exception stacktrace
> !
> ! org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could
> not set up
> ! Component for hint:
> ! org/apache/cocoon/www/file_/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/sitemap_xmap
> ! 	at
> !
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.
> addGenerator(G
> ! eneratorSelector.java:127)
> ! 	at
> !
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorIm
> pl.addCompil
> ! edComponent(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:297)
> ! 	at
> !
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorIm
> pl.generateRe
> ! source(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:278)
> ! 	at
> !
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorIm
> pl.load(Progra
> ! mGeneratorImpl.java:184)
> ! 	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:204)
> ! 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
> !
> !
> ! exception
> !
> ! org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
> !
> Handler:org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
> Could not set
> ! up Component for hint:
> ! org/apache/cocoon/www/file_/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/sitemap_xmap
> !
> !
> ! path-info
> !
> !
> ! stacktrace
> !
> ! org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
> !
> Handler:org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
> Could not set
> ! up Component for hint:
> ! org/apache/cocoon/www/file_/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/sitemap_xmap

> ! 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.throwEventualException(Handler.java:239)
> ! 	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.regenerate(Handler.java:153)
> ! 	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.getHandler(Manager.java:174)
> ! 	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:100)
> ! 	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:423)
> ! 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:507)
> ! 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> ! 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)
> ! 	at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)
> ! 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
> ! 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManag
> er.java:812)
> ! 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:758)
> ! 	at
> !
> org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnec
> tion(HttpConnecti
> ! onHandler.java:213)
> ! 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)
> ! 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
> ! 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
> ! org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could
> not set up
> ! Component for hint:
> ! org/apache/cocoon/www/file_/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/sitemap_xmap
> ! 	at
> !
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.
> addGenerator(G
> ! eneratorSelector.java:127)
> ! 	at
> !
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorIm
> pl.addCompil
> ! edComponent(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:297)
> ! 	at
> !
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorIm
> pl.generateRe
> ! source(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:278)
> ! 	at
> !
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorIm
> pl.load(Progra
> ! mGeneratorImpl.java:184)
> ! 	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:204)
> ! 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-dev-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
> For additional commands, email: cocoon-dev-help@xml.apache.org
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-dev-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, email: cocoon-dev-help@xml.apache.org


Mime
View raw message