cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject [C2]: Build the release candidate
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:18:16 GMT
Hi Team,

I would propose the following plan for building our release candidate:
- Code freeze starting tonight (only bug fixes and documentation can be
checked in)
- Fixing open bugs (entered in bugzilla) until friday
- Testing examples and keep them running
- If nothing hinders us, release C2RC on monday morning (I don't like
release on fridays).

If you all agree, I will do the distribution build and deployment on monday

Carsten Ziegeler, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn                          mailto:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message