cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject [C2]: Reaching Milestone - C2rc1
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:20:15 GMT
Hello Team, hello C2ers,

we did it! We reached the long awaited milestone:
The release candidate of Apache Cocoon 2!

So, congratulations and many thanks to the C2 developer team and
all submitters, testers, patchers, critics etc!

In the last months we weaved the threads together to finish this
great piece of software. Apache Cocoon 2 will have influence on
the whole internet. It will help in building competitive and viable
internet applications.
I really love to be part of this project!

I installed the new web-site and put the distributions in the
dist directory of cocoon2.

The official announcement is following soon....

Carsten Ziegeler, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn                          mailto:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message