cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: [C2]: Delaying the release candidate
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:30:41 GMT
> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>
> Quoting Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@sundn.de>:
>
> > Hi Team,
> >
> > with respect to the cruel attacks I don't feel like
> > saying "We are proud to announce..." this monday.
>
> Is it a personal feeling? Avalon has released their dists
> yesterday for us.

Yes, it is. I didn't have the power over the last days to
complete the tasks for building the release. Some bugs
are not solved/looked at etc, the build process must be
tested, the distribution must be tested...

The activity in the mailing lists has decreased since
tuesday. My hope is that this stabilizes over the weekend
again, so we can make a great release candidate
together next week.

Carsten