cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject ClassUtil
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:10:45 GMT
I have a component that has it's own ExcaliburComponentManager
with the CocoonComponentManager as parent.
I'm trying now to set it up with it's own config file. For the
roles I was trying:

 URL resource = ClassUtils.getResource("st/dff/desire/desire.roles");

but the resource is just null. (it's definitly in the jar and in the
classpath) This is strange because I use the same ClassLoader (from the context)
as Cocoon does.

 manager = new ExcaliburComponentManager(cocoonManager,(ClassLoader)context.get(org.apache.cocoon.Constans.CONTEXT_CLASS_LOADER));

Any hints?
Thanks
--
Torsten