cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: [C2][VOTE] Sync C2.0 and C2.1 branches
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 08:30:55 GMT
> > > 26) SEL taglib
> >
> > Carsten : +0
> > Berin   : -0  I am not familiar with this.  If it is XSPAction related then -1 for
afforementioned
> > reasons
> > Giacomo : +0 What the hell is this. Must have missed it.
> > John    : 0 Me too!
> > Dims    : +0

...to a solve a great mystery ;)

with the sel(ection) taglib you can divide your XSP page into
different parts than can be selected via e.g. sitemap or request
parameters. This CAN be used for a install-wizard-like page
navigation.
It shares some of the aims of the FragmentExtractorTransformer
and is not XSPAction related.

PS: I just read somewhere that voting is for committers only. Sorry, for
    my inappropriate votes on foregoing votes. Didn't know that.
--
Torsten