cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: session messaging
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 15:29:55 GMT
> For some reason Javac can't parse error message from java compiler. Add some debug printouts
before
> line 137 and find out why parsing is failing.

Ok, now I got the real error message (hurray ;)

(Thanks, for applying the patch, Dims)

I found out that the servlet.jar is not in the classpath for
the Cocoon classloader. (I'm using Tomcat 4b3)
So what to do? I need the javax.http package in my XSP pages.

Having the servlet.jar in the WEB-INF/lib dir prevents
Cocoon to start up. Is this a plain Tomcat issue?

Thanks
--
Torsten