cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: [C2 Vote]: Test of available classes
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:53:36 GMT
Hi Carsten,

I think that patching the "available" task would be better than maintaining
our own - if we have this problem so will other people.  Maybe add a flag to
limit the classpath?

I've patched the available task before, the ant folk put it in quite
quickly.  They are also planning a 1.4.1 release very soon.

Wrt the sitemap tool -> ant task if it's easy enough +1, but only in the
head.  Not the 2.0 branch.

Wrt the source code, why can't it live with the rest of the java code?...

./src/org/apache/cocoon/ant/...

and exclude this when we build Cocoon?

J.

of this email.