cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Seifert" <>
Subject Unhappy with ""
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:06:59 GMT

I'm a bit unhappy with the decision to put the
CatalogManager-Configuration unlike all other configuration information
in a properties file that has to be in the class path, for two reasons:

 - it is inconsistent, all other information is placed somewhere in
cocoon.xconf or cocoon-sitemap.xmap

 - and mostly: In my configurations if have tomcats with multiple cocoon
apps, and i put the cocoon-libs etc. only in the tomcat classpath on
startup, not in every web-inf/lib directory. In this case i have no
possibility to configure CatalogManager for the different
cocoon-Instances seperatly.

Any possibility to configure the CatalogManager on another way? Perhaps
integrated with cocoon.xconf?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message