cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@managingpartners.com>
Subject RE: Question about I18nTransformer
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:05:30 GMT
At 03:29 PM 9/28/2001 +0100, Griffith, Vivienne wrote:
>I see what you mean, but our problem is that we have added a protocol to
>cocoon (with our own SourceFactory and Source classes to interface to a
>content management system) and since the XMLResourceBundle doesn't use
>Cocoon's SourceResolver, our URL won't be recognised.

I think there were some rumblings on the avalon-dev mailing list about
adding some of the cocoon components to excalibur, which is where the final
XMLResourceBundle will live. If the SourceFactory were to move over, that'd
fix your problem.
-pete

managing partners, inc. -> http://www.managingpartners.com